Author Topic: Mayweather Running His Mouth Calls Out Pacman:Changes Date Again From Feb. 2 May  (Read 157 times)

Offline fabsilent

• Baby Gangster
    • Email
BANGING IS DA BLUEPRINT.MONEY IS THE MASTERPLAN

Offline Happosai

• Global Moderator
  • Veterano
  • One Soldier, One Life...Its me against the World..
 :D :D :D :D Lol

Offline fabsilent

• Baby Gangster
    • Email
:D :D :D :D Lol

always blaming everyone else for the fight not happening but himself.....well hopefully the fight happens... ;D

Offline Original 2.0

• Veterano
  • WINNING!
you're just a Mayweather hater and Pactard OP

Floyd calls him out, has the venue set, is ready to sign this shit today, and where is Arum's lap dog Manny?

Offline fabsilent

• Baby Gangster
    • Email

Floyd calls him out, has the venue set, is ready to sign this shit today, and where is Arum's lap dog Manny?

its funny cause last time i responded on what you had said in the other post about manny ducking mayweather you couldnt respond...and now all of a sudden you wanna jump back in the mix...u told me i knew nothing about boxing but you couldnt argue your opinion...so once again fail buddy....

Offline Original 2.0

• Veterano
  • WINNING!

its funny cause last time i responded on what you had said in the other post about manny ducking mayweather you couldnt respond...and now all of a sudden you wanna jump back in the mix...u told me i knew nothing about boxing but you couldnt argue your opinion...so once again fail buddy....

You're making no fucking sense and/or just making shit up. Let's stick to the topic about Floyd calling out Duckman.

Offline Happosai

• Global Moderator
  • Veterano
For you to actually believe that Manny Pacquiao would duck a fight is just plain fucking stupid... I may believe that BOB wants no part of Mayweather but for you to say Pacquiao is ducking is just ridiculous.   :D ;D

Offline Garca|

• Baby Gangster
  • I WON!
Of course these floyd dick riders (Mexicans on this forum) WOULD be quick to hop jump in this thread to white knight a nigger in defense.

Offline Compadre

• Veterano
Of course these floyd dick riders (Mexicans on this forum) WOULD be quick to hop jump in this thread to white knight a nigger in defense.

Troll harder, bro.

Offline Happosai

• Global Moderator
  • Veterano
he's trolling tacticz FAIL hard...

Offline Garca|

• Baby Gangster
  • I WON!
there's a difference between trolling and out right letting the truth be knowst well. Of course a drop out like you wouldn't know nor come close to comprehend that simplicity. Raise the fuck off my cock and continue to suck floyds dick in defense every time the truth comes out about him. At least that's something you and all these other grasshoppers are actually good at in here cuz knowing anything about boxing aint one of them....clearly. Keep cheerleading ya faggots. Don't even bother reply back to this message cuz i aint even coming back into this thread to even read any and all replies i get for these so do what you do best and waste your life for me like i make you too when i want that shit on command.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:58:20 AM by Garca| »

Offline Happosai

• Global Moderator
  • Veterano
Ohhh i agree some of these guys dick ride him without even thinking the whole situation through, but I know you're just a troll... trying to get people to engage in a racist war against you like always.

Offline Garca|

• Baby Gangster
  • I WON!
these fags already know i rarely come here to post on these forums on a daily when my previous messages go back fuckin 3 months ago. Know your place. This forum aint THAT special to me and my post/comment ratio is enough to beyond prove that fact well.

Offline Happosai

• Global Moderator
  • Veterano
No forum should be Special... anyways my fellow Northsider.. have a good day.

Offline Compadre

• Veterano

Offline Original 2.0

• Veterano
  • WINNING!
For you to actually believe that Manny Pacquiao would duck a fight is just plain fucking stupid... I may believe that BOB wants no part of Mayweather but for you to say Pacquiao is ducking is just ridiculous.   :D ;D

Well Bob Arum is Pacquiao's puppet master, so isn't it the same thing? There's talks that Arum is trying to screw over Golden Boy and just promote it himself alongside Floyd, I don't care how it happens as long as it does (lol @ Oscar and company screwed outta the biggest boxing fight of this era)

Garca, STFU already you dirty mutant nobody here gives a fuck what you think or say

Offline fabsilent

• Baby Gangster
    • Email

You're making no fucking sense and/or just making shit up. Let's stick to the topic about Floyd calling out Duckman.

umm ok...here you go...
http://www.califarap.net/community/index.php?topic=101370.0

Offline Garca|

• Baby Gangster
  • I WON!

umm ok...here you go...
http://www.califarap.net/community/index.php?topic=101370.0

OWNED!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:42:23 AM by Garca| »

Offline vampzer

• Veterano

Troll harder, bro.

Offline Caliboy

• Godfather
A norte on a sur music based website, that just spends his time talking shit acting like he has a point to prove. Uhh yea i believe that equals